Located in Kerami at an altitude of 200 meters above sea level, 27 Km south of Rhodes Town and a short distance from the coast.
It is built on a rock 217 meters high, east of the Village of Archangelos and has an elliptic shape.
As mentioned in the decree Knights it was built in the 15th century by the grand Master Ntemily to effectively protect the villagers from any danger.
The earliest findings date back to 1100 BC. Today it is a restored monument.